We at icoss aims at providing a large variety of technological related services to our customers. To help you through the list of services provided by us we have complied below a list of questions that may arise in your minds regarding both us as a company as well as the services that we provide. For your easy we have categorized the answers in accordance to the services that we provide.
Frequently asked questions about iCOSS TECHNOLOGY INC. and their services.
- 1. Is icoss a good company, is it legit and reputable?
Ans – Yes, absolutely. We may new but icoss as a company makes sure that all its technicians are well trained and equipped to handle you problems with care and understanding. With thousands of sucsess stories behind us icoss takes care to give individualistic support to all its customers. Along with providing support to individuals we support various small businesses. We at icoss are proud that we help individuals and businesses improve their services to improve their customer satisfaction rates, reduce return rates, and to ensure the timely delivery of their end products to their customers, without any technical flaws or glitches.
At icoss we strive to provide the variety of service that all our users need, so with keeping this in mind we have designed a variety of technical assistance plans to ensure that we meet your comprehensive and ever-growing demands.
Having being registered with the Canadian government icoss is a completely legit and reputable company. Utilizing state of technology your technicians solve any problems that many plague you be it small or big. With stringent quality control icoss is completely dependent. We pride ourselves on solving any issue across any platform and various devices to give you complete and 100% satisfaction.
- 2. Is icoss Safe?
Ans – We at icoss understand that the safety of your data and yourself is of the utmost importance, which is why we take care that we provide you support in the most safe and secure way possible. We make sure that we inculcate in you the trust so that you can make use of our reliable technical assistance. Our experts at icoss go through a strict process of selection and have an extensive knowledge of a wide range of computing devices and software’s. We work seamlessly to ensure that your PCs, connected devices, and peripherals are absolutely secure and protected from all kinds of latest security threats and bugs. We are proud to state that we strive to satisfy our customers always anywhere, anytime, 24/7, 365 days of the year.
Our technical assistance includes:
- Diagnosis & repair of hardware related issues.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security software to provide protection against online threats.
- Resolving connectivity problems.
- Optimizing the speed & performance of your PC.
- 3. How do I pay for a subscription?
Ans – We accept check, online transfer to our bank account and all popular credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express through Google Checkout and PayPal as well.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY QUESTIONS
- 1. What support services does icoss technology provide for my IT Product ?
Ans – We at icoss first understand the root cause of your problem, we then provide both a hardware and software fault diagonsis and go on to repair the same for the entire duration of the service period selected by you. We belive in providing individualistic support and understand that every user is different. We can be contacted through various mediums – telephone, email or via our online instant chat box, all you have to do is select the one that works best for you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 2. What does "Getting Started" mean and how does Assistant Support help me?
Ans – to put it simply the getting started assisted support means that we help you setup your computers and devices fresh out of the box. This help you customize them to you needs and liking with out the worry of any errors of malfunctions. Icoss technology provides telephonic technical support, installation and configuration advice on:
- PC manufactured products.
- PC supplied external peripherals.
- Factory-installed operating systems and software.
- 3. How does getting support from icoss benefit me?
Ans – Getting support from icoss means simply means that you never have to worry about your PC problems again. You can fix all errors, ploblems and glitches with your computers and peripherals in the comfort of your own home.
The services offered at icoss help you with:
- Installation and configuration of PC and peripheral products for your selected period for our support services.
- Comprehensive online technical support via the telephone, email or our interactive instant chat box with an icoss certified technical technician.
- Hardware and software problem diagnosis and resolution via your preffered method.
- A repair and replacement parts service, if required after completion of icoss Technology’s problem diagnosis procedures.
- 4. What is the time period covered by the service provided by you ?
Ans – The time period of our support services is decided by you. For your convinence we have devised easy to understand plans which are listed below:
- 6 Months basic cover
- 1 Year standard cover
- 2 Years standard cover
- 3 Years standard cover
- 5. How do I contact icoss technology’s IT Support?
Ans – We at icoss can be contacted at anytime, through any medium of your preference, be it the telephone, an email or our instant chat box. We are available 24/7, 365 days of the year, just contact our technicians at 1-844-211-5714 toll free to get assistance.
- 6. How does IT Support Work ?
Ans – Simply put IT support means that we help you take charge and manage all your technological devices. To do so we can be contacted through various methods, some being:
- a. Drop us an email and we will provide you with a support response within one working day.
- b. Our online interactive chat box provides you with an instant method to get in touch with a certified icoss technician. (available in selected countries and products)
- c. We are always available for support via telephone and are available 7 days a week, 24/7.
- 7. Upon contacting an Icoss Technology technician what will happen?
Ans – Our technician will start with the diagnostic process and will ask you about the details of your problem to troubleshoot the problem. This will also enable them to identify and pin point the hardware or software that has developed a glitch, so that a replacement can be provided if at all it is needed.
Below are some steps that you might need to undertake:
- Running diagnostic tests on the hardware or software.
- Installation and updating of service packs and other software to the latest versions.
- Re-installation of default configurations of the device’s factory installed operating systems.
- Opening the system to reset parts
Our certified Icoss technician will guide you through each and every step.
- 8. What steps will I need to take to help an iCOSS Technology technician ?
Ans – For your convenience we have listed below some steps through which you can help our technicians help you.
- You need to provide our technicians with the service tag and your product model. (In case you are not sure of what a service tag is, click on what is a service tag.)
- You need to have assess to the product with the problem while working with an icoss technician.
- As you are responsible for the security, backup and re installation of their data at all times, it is advisable to keep full security copies of any software and data as in case of a hard drive failure the loss of data is possible on replacement of the hard drive.
- 9. What are the exclusions in the iCOSS Technology Inc. Assistance services?
Ans – Following are the exclusion in the iCOSS Technology Assistance Services.
- Accidental damage including spills, drops, power surges (Complete Care Accident cover required)
- Theft (Complete Care Theft cover required).
- Intentional damage, normal wear and tear, unreasonable or excessive use, acts of God including fire and flood, environmental conditions, act of violence or similar occurrence.
- Damage caused by relocation or transportation, usage not in accordance with product instructions, improper voltage selection on systems power supply.
- 10. Does iCOSS Technology have an international support service?
Ans – Our technical assistant’s will help you via Phone/Email/Online chat are provided for iCOSS Technology Inc. customers no matter where in the world they are.
- 11. What costs are associated with Technical Assistance?
We offer monthly subscriptions, 1 month, 2 months and 3 months premium plans. There is one-time $69.99 initiation fee. The monthly plans cost $149.99 (1 month). $199.99 (2 months) and $249.99 (3 months). Learn More about Technical Assistance here. Hardware and additional services are not included.
- 12. Is there a limit on the number of times I can contact icoss with issues?
No, there is no limit on the times you can contact an iCOSS Technology technician during the entire length of your term. We are available to help you so just contact at any number of times through the telephone, email or instant chat box and we will be available to you.
- 13. On what devices can I receive support on from iCOSS Technology?
As a member of the iCOSS service plans, we provide support for upto 3 PCs, Macs or tablets depending on the plan that you have opted for.
- 14. Which types of issues are covered under the iCOSS support plans?
Support from iCOSS Technology cover’s glitches with spyware and virus removal, software installation, and general computer troubleshooting as well as hardware issues depending on the plan selected by you.
- 15. Why do I need to pay an initial set-up fee to get monthly payment plan for technical assistance?
An initial set-up fee ensures that you’ll have instant coverage on all of your PCs, Macs and Tablets and you will receive your Internet Security Software to stay virus-free.
- 16. What will be my billing cycle for automatic payments?
Your bill is generated on the same date of every month, i.e. the date that you first purchased your support plan from iCOSS Technology. Example: If you purchased on January 2nd, you’re your billing will happen on the 2nd of every month.
- 17. What if I need to change or update my credit card or any other information relating to my address or automatic payments?
All you need to do in such case is call an iCOSS Technology Agent at 1-844-211-5714 toll free and let him know the information that you would like to update.
- 18. What is an Internet security software?
Internet security software is a power house of security, more than any anti-virus security. It also provides additional support for social networking, anti-spam protection, privacy protection and safe web surfing. An Internet security software ensure that both your PCs and Macs are virus free along with keep your personal information safe and secure.
WEBSITE DESIGN QUESTIONS
- 1. Does my website need a professional web desgin company?
Ans – Having a website means that your business gets another channel of sale and recognition, and is accessible around the clock, 365 days even when you are not able to be there physically. This simply means that your website needs to be the best it can be as it represents your business, your values & goals as well as everything about you. For all these reasons you need a professional web design company, just as you would need an interior decorator when you open an office or showroom. Your website is your digital showroom and iCOSS Technology Inc. helps you put ur best image on the Internet so that you and your business grow leaps and bounds.
- 2. Do I also need a professional content writer for my website?
Ans – A professional content writer does the same thing for your website as a professional web design company. Where one provides the beauty the other provides the substance, one with out the other is incomplete. Just as your showroom or office would be incomplete with out your sales staff or executives.
The content of your website is the spokesperson of your presence on the Internet. It is through the content that you can make your viewers and customers understand your ideas, belief’s and what your business stands for. Words are your only mode of communication online and a professional content writer makes sure that you are “heard”.
In addition to this only a content writer can understand the importance of the selection of effective keywords and delicate balance of keyword saturation which is a fine line.
- 3. In how much time will a website for my business be ready?
Ans – An estimated time line for any website can only be provided once we understand your requirements and what you require from your website. It is only upon consultation with you can we provide you with an estimated timeline. This also varies on whether you would like us to write the content for you or if you would provide it on your own. Content should be in electronic format. Not having your copy completed before the design process can significantly delay the completion of your website.
- 4. Who shall be my point of contact once my website design order has been confirmed?
Ans – Once you have confirmed with us the order for your website there will be a number of people answerable to you. The process starts with our customer service representative, after which the appointed Project Manager for your project will be in close and direct contact with along with your account executive.
- 5. Is my website desgin order covered under any guarantee?
Ans – At iCOSS the satisfaction of the customer is the first priority. Upon reviewing the first draft of your website, if you are unsatisfied we revise the design as per your recommendations. In case you continue to remain dissatisfied with the design we refund 100% of your deposit. So in simply terms yes your website design is fully guaranteed. Please note that, all the work done by us until that point is owned by us and cannot be used in any manner without our explicit permission.
- 6. Upon completion will I be able to update my own website?
Ans – Your website can be updated by you all you need to have is a licensed copy of a Web design software along with the knowledge of how to transfer files to and from your live website (which are included in our website hosting setup documentation that is sent to you at the time of hosting).
To make things simpler for you we also provide you with website maintenance contract which is drafted keeping your needs in mind because as the creators of the website it is easy for us to make these small changes. Website maintenance is an individual service and you do not have to subscribe to it to get a website designed by us.
- 7. What is your payment policy and what type of payments do you accept?
Ans – We receive 100% of your estimated total as a deposit prior to beginning work. We accept check, online transfer to our bank account and all popular credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express through Google Checkout and PayPal as well.
- 8. What can be done to assure that my site is optimized for the user?
Ans – The internet is a place for instant gratification which mean that you website should not take longer than 8 seconds to load as a rule to avoid the risk of loosing potential customers. All webpages developed by us are optimized for faster loading. We move all common code, i.e., code that is loaded in each page, into a separate page which is loaded by the browser only once and cached for the rest of the page. We remove all unused HTML tags, white space so that page size is reduced and loads quickly. We optimize all graphics to have best quality at the lowest possible size to load quickly. All this ensures that the site remains optimized for your users.
- 9. can I get my existing website redesigned?
Ans – Absolutely! If you have an existing website we study and analyze it, discuss your goals, and the redesign your website so that it can match your changing needs.
- 10. Do I need to have hosting space with you?
Ans – You can purchse any hosting space with any third vendor of your choice. There is no compulsion to purchase hosting space with us though we recommend you do this so that we are able to provide you everything you need as we have standardized servers. The choice is entirely yours.
- 11. What do I need to do for maintenance once my website goes live?
Ans – Once your website goes live, you will have to market your website along with updating fresh information on an ongoing basis. These goes a long way in keeping your website fresh and interesting for your customers. Analyzing keywords, monitoring website traffic is also essential along with keeping track of emails and requests generated by your visitors and customers. In case you choose to sign up for a maintenance contract then we assist you in keeping track of all these nitty gritties.
Other than this website hosting, email hosting and the domain registration need renewals annually or SSl certificate in case you are an e-commerce website. There is also a possibility of payment for additional bandwidth in case your website exceeds its allocated bandwidth. Ongoing costs depend on exactly how you wish to use your website.
SEO & ONLINE MARKETING QUESTIONS
- 1. What is SEO and how does it work?
Ans – The standard definition SEO is Search Engine Optimization. Simply put an SEO is the process of making changes to the code of your website, structure, content, and overall web presence so that various search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing find, read, index, and rank your website. An SEO works in relation to a lot of techniques which helps in converting files difficult for search engines to read, into plain HTML files to creating reference content and encouraging other websites to link back to it.
- 2. How much will it cost to get a SEO service?
Ans – The costing of our SEO service at iCOSS Technology Inc. is done after a website audit is conducted. We provide customized services so hence the service varies from each business to business. An estimated range for a small business website is about $2,000 – $3,000. Ongoing SEO ranges from about $1,000 to $10,000 or more per month depending on the requirements of your website.
- 3. How can SEO success be tracked by iCOSS Technology?
Ans – Tracking of SEO is of utmost importance as with out that it is impossible to manage your SEO services. We at iCOSS Technology Inc. understand the the first step to a successful business is tracking your advertising, marketing, website or simply put your SEO. We have in place trackers that help us help you and adjust your SEO to give you the maximum benefits.
- 4. Can iCOSS Technology help me in choosing the correct keywords?
Ans – Starting with the website audit and continuing through an SEO campaign, selecting the correct keywords is critical. At iCOSS we have a number of special keyword research and selection tools that help us select the best keywords that can benefit your SEO campaign. Along with our experience and these tools we are able to provide you with the best help to suit your needs.
- 5. Does linking to other websites help or hurt SEO?
Ans – We at Icoss Technology devise the best linking strategy for your website’s SEO so that you don’t have to worry about any misconceptions and pre defined notions about linking to another website.
- 6. Is SEO more effective in stages?
Ans – The answer to this problem is directly related to when your website was developed. Chances are that if your website is older than three years, a lot will need to be fixed. The thing to take care about here is that sometimes rapidly implementing some elements of SEO can lead to more issues than solutions. Your SEO campaign can be implemented in stages if there are a large number of changes to be made.